Hi, I am Steve Chadwick
I am a nationally awarded portrait and sports photographer in Chandler, AZ. With a strong engineering background, I see light, angles, and exposure differently than most photographers, and this benefits my clients! I focus on high school seniors, college grads, corporate headshots, and dancers as well as helping new models build their portfolios. I am the lead photographer for The Young Agency. This extensive work with new models means that I excel at posing my clients, so you don't have to worry! I also photograph high school sports for MaxPreps, a division of CBS.
I focus on quality over volume – that’s my style. I aim to deliver a natural-looking photo that truly captures your personality. And, you’ll always recognize the person looking back at you in the photo. And if you want to know more about the photography experience, click here.
A bit about me...
- By Day: Senior Principal Engineer - LinkedIn
- Photos/Publications: 179 national features; 37 magazines
- Lead photographer for The Young Agency
- CANVASREBEL: 2023 featured photographer
- Shoutout Arizona: 2023 featured photographer
- VoyagePhoenix: Conversations w/ Steve Chadwick (2023)
- SeniorSznMagaine: Top 50 of 2022
- Shoutout Arizona: 2022 featured photographer
- Trendsetter: 2020 Trendsetter by AZ Foothills
- MaxPreps Sports Photographer: Galleries
- Portfolio Building: 8 HS seniors to signed models
- Dance: HDC photographer from 2020-2022
- Reviews: Google reviews | Facebook
What makes me unique?
- Quality of Edits: Although many photographers say they edit images, they simply apply filters or bleach out the image. When I edit, every pic is magazine quality (see my national awards below).
- Agency Photographer: I am the lead photographer for one of the largest Arizona modeling agencies. Models demand the highest level of quality of images; I bring this experience to our photoshoot!
- Sports Photographer: I shoot sports professionally; let's bring movement to your photo shoot.
“Steve is a great photographer! He made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we had a lot of fun during the shoot. He was easy going and he works extremely well with lighting. Oftentimes, it’s hard to find photographers like Steve!! I definitely plan on shooting with him again!!”